Fecha actual Dom Nov 29, 2020 2:52 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 4 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: How to save Instagram videos to iPhone?
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 21, 2020 7:16 am 
Nuevo
Nuevo
País: United Kingdom (uk)
Género: Ninguno especificado

Instagrammers love to post videos on this platform for the sake of fun, and entertainment. But we should not forget that this platform is widely used to spread information, marketing, branding, influencing others, and much more. In the current century, people rely more on social media videos than watching television. Why? This is because within a phone they can use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and wherever they go, they can watch anything.

Let's come to the main point, many of the iPhone users want to download Instagram videos on their phone they don't know how to do this. First of all, let me tell your Third-party applications are not much reliable for your Instagram credentials so don't use them. Secondly, Instagram has not directly allowed anyone to download the videos. But relax! I have a solution for this. Let's go down to solve your issue.

How to Download IG Videos On iPhone?
Now I am going to tell you about web tools that developers especially designed for Instagrammers so that they can download their favorite Insta video on their phone whether it is android or the iPhone. There are many web tools like Ingramer, Gramvio, Downloadgram, etc. The process to save Insta video is really simple and quick. Let's come down!

• Navigate to your IG application on your iPhone.
• Select a video that you want to save on your phone.
• Now you will see 3 dots above that video. Hit them and there you will see an option of Copy Link. Hit that!
• Go to your browser (safari) search for any web tool to download Insta video
• There you will see a long bar, paste that link and Hit the Download icon.
• Your browser will ask you again whether to download or not. Hit the download option.
• After the downloading process, you can save that file in your Photos application by selecting a video and then hit the share icon, and choose the save video.
By following the above-given steps you can download any video from Instagram to your iPhone. I hope this information will be helpful to you. You can share your further queries with us in the comment section below.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 4 horas